Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Idea...Or Bad Idea?

Ok, I will have to admit that this idea of a starting a blog was ALOT of my doing and a little (teeny tinniest) my moms! Although it is something we have talked about for a month now in theory, making it actually happen was a little difficult. I don't think I realized just how much it takes to get a blog up and going! So to all of you who have already conquered this feat HOORAY for you :)

Alright so my mother being the AMAZING cook, mother, planner, EVERYTHING woman that she is has decided( with my twisting her arm) to let the rest of the small world know some of her VERY BEST recipes, ideas and even moments of pure insanity! Believe it or not even THE MOTHER messes up and yes THE DAUGHTER is there to quickly take note and blab about it on this lovely thing we will call ADVENTURES IN COOKING...

Oh, you thought I was finished..how dare you smile! I on the other hand will be the primary
BLOGGING QUEEN (a title that was yes self given). I will be posting recipes that are (A) Either Gluten Free (B) Dairy Free or (C) All of the Above!

With Adam having this food allergy it really makes me cooking even more of a challenge. I think that CiCi would even admit that sometimes its HARD to come up with new ideas and taste bud friendly items for Adam to eat. So I will be posting anything and everything that works for us and that is easy to prepare!

Oh and humor there will most certainly be..because I have been known on occasion to still leave gluten or dairy in a meal on accident (YES ACCIDENT) and live to tell about it the next day..even though poor Adam is not always so lucky!!

So be patient...until I post again!

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world!! you did a great job getting it set up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Regina! I am excited about starting it..I feel so out of the loop on how they work!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is "good idea." I love that china in the cabinet behind you and your mom in the picture above.

    ReplyDelete